Get Your Quote
Learn more or request your quote for renters insurance in KY, OH, & IN.
Complete a Form
It’s Like Homeowners Insurance For Your Apartment
Many people in the OH-KY-IN Tri-State area call an apartment their home. Most apartment managers require tenants to carry insurance.
Contact your the friendly insurance professionals to find out just how inexpensive renters insurance can be!
The Basics of Renters Insurance Policies
This policy can help protect your personal property from fire damage, theft, and vandalism while also providing liability protection for your visitors and guests. Given electronics, jewelry, clothing, and more, research has shown the average renter owns $30,000 in personal property. (Actual values may vary throughout the US, and $30,000 is a rounded estimate of personal property value for a standard two-bedroom apartment.)
What’s Included With Renters Policies?
- Personal Property Protection – Personal property protection covers the loss or damage of a renter’s personal belongings usually on and, in most cases, off of your premises.
- Liability Protection – Liability protection provides legal representation and protection against judgments for covered events.
- Guest Medical Protection – Guest medical protection generally covers medical costs for visitors injured at a renter’s home.
- Reimbursed Living Expenses – Reimbursed living expenses cover the reimbursement for the incurred costs of temporary housing, should it be necessary.
Ways We Save You Money On Renters Insurance
- Monitored fire and burglar alarms
- Local ultrasonic burglar alarms
- Deadbolt locks on all exterior entryways
- Fire extinguishers
- Sprinkler systems
- Renters insurance combined with auto insurance or other policies
Learn More About Renters Insurance
Purchasing renters insurance ensures that your property is protected. Don’t make the mistake of thinking you are invincible; you do need insurance for your belongings, even if you live in a rental property. You are the only one who is responsible for protecting your assets.
Call Dave Insurance Walkenhorst Agency today for more information or fill out our renters insurance free quote form!
Are You A Landlord?
We insure rental properties of all types.
People who occupy their own homes mostly understand the importance of having coverage against things like vandalism, fire, theft, floods, earthquakes, and other natural disasters, and even then they sometimes choose not to insure their property against the occurrence of an incident with liability insurance for rental property. However, the moment a property owner decides to lease the property, different liability and safety considerations arise. There are, now, commercial considerations and to address this, the major carriers offer special rental insurance policies for landlords that are sometimes referred to as rental homes insurance.
Learn more about insurance policies for landlords.
Renters Insurance Quote Request Form
Bundle Insurance & Save $$$
Insurance For Vehicles
Insurance For Property
Commercial Insurance Policies
Call Us For Insurance Quotes