Bar and Restaurant Insurance
Get Your Quote
Learn more or request your quote for bar and restaurant insurance in KY, OH, & IN.
Complete a Form
Specific Insurance For Bars and Restaurants
Dave Walkenhorst Insurance Agency will protect your bar or restaurant from loss with a robust, affordable insurance policy specific to your bar or restaurant.
Every bar and restaurant is unique. Therefore, the insurance program protecting each establishment should be unique too.
Insurance Questions To Ask If You Own A Bar Or Restaurant
Some exposures are easy to spot, however, others take time and attention.
Here are some questions you should know the answers to and exactly how your bar or restaurant’s insurance policy will protect you in these unfortunate scenarios.
How does one quantify the potential loss due to an interruption of business, and how is that information properly related to the coverage provided by the restaurant insurance policy?
If outside power fails, what damage can that cause, and to what extent can that potential financial loss be protected? Is your food covered for spoilage?
Do you have adequate protection in the event of a liquor liability claim?
Are you properly protected from a claim arising from a delivery of food?
Let’s Fully Protect Your Bar or Restaurant
Through the Dave Walkenhorst Insurance Agency’s unique programs, we provide the best possible cost/coverage balance for your restaurant’s property and casualty insurance needs.
The most common types of restaurant insurance available include:
- Property Insurance – Protects your property in the case of fire or other events. It may not cover natural disasters, such as floods or earthquakes (see below for a policy that does.) If you have any kind of mortgage on your business and/or equipment, then you should carry a property insurance policy.
- General Liability – This is the umbrella policy that protects you in the event someone slips and falls in your restaurant or gets sick after eating there whether it was your fault or not. This is a must-have in today’s sometimes sue-happy world.
- Liquor Liability – Most states require any establishment holding a liquor license carry liquor liability as part of their insurance. It helps protect you if a customer has too much to drink and drives and hurts themselves or someone else.
- Automobile Liability – If you have a company vehicle, this is good insurance to have. It may be covered in your general liability, but always check with our insurance agents first.
- Workers Compensation – Protects you if an employee is hurt at work. Most states require that all employers carry some type of workers’ comp.
We Cater To Bars and Restaurant Owners
As an insurance agency with experienced staff who understand the challenges of running a bar or restaurant, we can get you the coverage needed to protect your business set up and in place quickly.
We offer outstanding service geared to deliver results without delay. Contact us and let’s talk about a customized insurance program to meet your specific assets and exposures, at a price your business can afford.
Your Insurance Policy Is Served!
It will be served as soon as you request it!
Use the form below to get in touch with Dave Walkenhorst Insurance Agency and let’s discuss your bar or restaurant’s insurance needs.
Bar and Restaurant Insurance Quote Request Form
Bundle Insurance & Save $$$
Insurance For Vehicles
Insurance For Property
Commercial Insurance Policies
Call Us For Insurance Quotes